Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 22, 2010

MSI EXAM...

I never thot.. it will end this bad.. tho i have expected a little..
Um... what to tell my exam was worser than what i thot..
but better than the worst i ever imagined..
i felt like some one was hitting my head... when i first glanced at the question paper...
then slowly i gathered my courage..
and opened my pen to write..
carefully selecting questions that may impress him...
umm.. he will never agree to what i tell..
i completed my part-A without any scope to score.. coz most of the questions were wrong.. :P
and then it was amazing to see familiar words in the second part atleastt..
but my joy din last longer..
the familiarity was only with the words and but not with wht he asked me to write..
there started rivalry between us...
Humm.. with my utter disappointment i lifted my eyes from the answer paper to rest of the world in the room...
huh...
some poor people are writing the stupid answers to whatever he asks...
huh.. i never liked it..
then..
there were some brave people..
who seemed to be waiting in the restaraunt as if the food is yet to be served...
and the invigilator was taking her own pic and enjoting her beauty blushing....
"omg...look... how cute im,, hehe.."..like that...:P..
then a gurl caught my sight..
she was scared as if in the next moment the roof is gonna fall over her..
actually she was trembling with fear... ofcourse of loosing marks...
at that time.. i got so much philosophy out of me..;)
learnt so much from todays exam...
NEVER..............................
Um... i dont know... :P

1 comment: